We want you to be happy and we totally understand there are challenges in getting the right size! If you are unhappy with any of the merchandise you have received, simply notify, then return it to us and we will happily provide you with a store credit note under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days for Australian and New Zealand customers, and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must NOT be worn, damaged, altered, or washed.
- Due to hygiene reasons, briefs cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Sale items discounted are final sale and cannot be returned unless faulty.
- You MUST contact us before returning items.
- All returned items must be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
- Peachie Lingerie does not issue refunds unless faulty, so please choose carefully.
Contact us via email and let us know what you would like to return, and why. (Please be sure to insert images of faulty merchandise for proof if possible). We will then issue you with a Return Authorisation (RA) number.
Please ensure the garment is in the original condition.
Package up your item securely and send it back to us using registered and insured post to Peachie Lingerie, 76 Main Street, Mornington, 3931, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Once we have received your returned item, an exchange or replacement item will be sent within a reasonable amount of time, approx 5 days from receipt of return. A refund will only be applied if the item is faulty. If an exchange is required, please include a pre-addressed postbag with your return item.
Peachie Lingerie does not cover the cost of returns. This expense is to be covered by the customer.How long do credit notes last?
Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
Credit notes can be used online and in-store.For any questions further regarding shipping or returns, please email email@example.com